Hello Everyone!
So there's alot of changes that happened this week. I don't
have much time so I'll try to sum it up and hopefully I do it justice. So I was
transferred to Polangui. It's about 30 minute jeepney ride from Ligao and I was
called as the new Sister Training Leader for Ligao zone which basically means
my companion and I are responsible for all the sisters in our zone. I was super
excited when I found out my area because I had already been there on exchanges
and loved the people and also becaus it means I can go on exchanges in ligao
again with sister siilata. And my new kasama is sister Pascua who is my batch
coming in the mission and she is awesome and my official first native
companion. WIN WIN WIN. This week has been alittle crazy but we're making
the most of it. Halimbawa, I became an Sister Training Leader then found out we
will be running our area while also opening a new area that was closed by other
sisters. So our are is HUGE. The biggest in the zone. And we don't know where
anything is. (So we get lost in the work of the Lord alot) and my companion has
a upper respiratory infection so we have been to the hospital and in the house
alot. Then our zone leader was hospitalized for a week and then one of our
sisters got pnuemonia. Then I got a cold. So I've started calling this weird
sickness the "Polangui Plague" but they work of salvation must go on
and we are all basically fine now:)
I really love this area, everyone is very kind. Even though
it's been alittle hard to catch my bearing haha it's hard to transfer and then
transfer again 6 weeks later and try to make good first impressions and
remember a million and one names when you have a cold and no sleep but the Lord
is helping me out so it's all good:) I'm really excited to work hard and try to
help my area get the very best it and be and also I'm so excited to serve and
help the sisters in my zone. I can honestly say I love them all so much!
Basically I love being a missionary and things are going great(even when they
seem to go all wrong) haha.
Love you all!
I hope things are going well!
Sister Turner:)
No comments:
Post a Comment