They did walk uprightly before God, imparting to one another both temporally and spiritually according to their needs and their wants.--Mosiah 18:29

Monday, June 29

Leaving Ligao

So I have some news! I'm transferring again, after only six weeks here in Ligao! I'm very sad because I truly love it here but I know that this is what the Lord needs me to do so I'll go where he needs me to go:) 

The Elders told us we had to move apartments so we were dealing with all that drama before finding out I would be leaving anyways. This week is was sick for about 3 days. I had to go to the hospital and was pretty bad. They said I had food allergies, stress and tension headache, dehydration, and over fatigue. So that was fun. But We were able to work on the third day so it's fine. I got two priesthood blessings this week and it really seemed to help.

This morning we went to kawa kawa known as the "hill without a hilltop." you can google it. It's the most famous site in ligao and i hadnt been there yet so we went and hiked that and i thought I would die haha Because i've been in bed sick most of the week and i'm not that fit to begin with. But the view was so worth it. Then I did a couple hours of laundry outside and got super sunburned in an awkward pattern on my legs. So that was fun. And then I packed. Even though I feel like I just unpacked.haha Sorry I'm not really sure what to write. This whole week has been such a blur. It feels so weird to be in your first area 9 months and second one just six weeks.  I will really miss it here. But mostly I will miss the people because I love them so much. I'll write next week from my new area and give you all the details. 

Mahal Kita!

Sister Turner:)

No comments:

Post a Comment