They did walk uprightly before God, imparting to one another both temporally and spiritually according to their needs and their wants.--Mosiah 18:29

Monday, January 12

Picture Paloza

Magandang hapon sa inyo lahat!

Okay so this week's email is going to be pretty embarrassing because to be honest with you I don't really remember what happened. I left my planner at the house and I am sitting here in a total blank.All I remember is working really hard and being physically,mentally and emotionally exhausted. I think that means I'm doing good work. haha Our mission started a new standard to OYM or "open your mouth" more. Which means that everyone we talk to we should bring up the church and our message and testify and give them a pamphlet. We had done this a lot  before going house to house but now we talk to people headed the same way as us on the street, the checker outer at the grocery store,the jollybee delivery man- everyone! It is so fun. I tell sister Vi that we are "Lean,mean, OYM'ing machines. I really like this new focus for the mission because it helps us recognize how much unseen work we do. Like we may only have 2 or 3 lessons a day if everything falls through but we do like 20oyms/testifying so it's a good days work. 

Yesterday I saw a man in the street killing a huge 3 foot snake with a stick and like stabbing it in the head and i just walked by him and kept going to our appointment. Oh my heck. I can't believe myself, a new and changed woman I tell you!

We just found out transfers and I will be staying here in Daraga for another transfer(6 weeks) with sister Vi. I am really excited to stay here and try to work and make this area the very best it can be before i leave. We haven't had to much time this last transfer to work with our normal investigators because of the typhoon and then holidays and everyone was out of time so i am excited to have more time to work with them. I can't believe this month will be 6 months in my mission. It really does fly by. 

Sorry I will try to keep better track of everything that happens this week to have a better email next week. 

Mahal Kita!

Sister Turner:)













No comments:

Post a Comment